Monetary Assistance

Assistance will be provided to any registered student in completing all financial aid applications.

At New England Hair Academy, we strive to give our students a chance at a successful career. We offer payment plans and financial aid for students who qualify.

Financial aid comes in a variety of different forms, including:

  • Grants
  • Scholarships
  • Student Loans
  • VA Benefits® (G.I. Bill)

Grants are specific amounts of money given to the recipient for a specific purpose. Examples of grants include:

  • Federal Pell Grant
  • Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
  • Mass Grants
  • Part-time Mass Grant
  • Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (tuition assistance)

Student loans are also set amounts of money borrowed for a specific purpose that must be repaid with interest. Examples of student loans include:

  • Smart Option Student Loan for Career Training
  • No-Interest Loan (Massachusetts Resident Only)
  • Federal Parent Plus Loan

To be eligible for Title IV Federal Financial aid, a student must:

  • Be admitted as a regular student
  • Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible program at least half time.
  • Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
  • Not owe a refund on a Pell Grant or SEOG at any other school.
  • Not be in default with a Perkins, FFELP, SLS, or PLUS, Direct Loan subsidized, unsubsidized, or PLUS at any school.
  • Be achieving satisfactory progress, as defined by the school, in the course of study. (See Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy).
  • Be registered with Selective Service or certify that there is no requirement to do so.
  • High School Diploma or GED.

Documentation that may be needed for your financial aid appointment at New England Hair Academy.

As you complete the FAFSA, you and your parents, if applicable, should have the following records available to help you answer questions on the application:

  • Social Security card
  • Driver’s license (if any)
  • Permanent Resident Card, Resident Alien Card, or Alien Registration Receipt Card (if applicable)
  • W-2 forms and other prior year records of money earned
  • prior year income tax return (see the instructions on the FAFSA if the tax return has not been completed)
  • Records of child support paid
  • Records of taxable earnings from Federal Work-Study or other need-based work programs
  • Records of student grant, scholarship, and fellowship aid, including AmeriCorps awards, that was included in your (or your parents’) AGI
  • Current stock, bond, and other investment records
  • Current business and farm records

To Apply for Financial Aid go to FAFSA.

When applying for Financial Aid use New England Hair Academy’s Federal school code #014731.

58 McConville Way
Quincy, MA 02169
Fax: 617-770-4223