Principles of Excellence
The school has agreed to comply with the United States Executive order to apply principles of excellence for all its veterans. These principles shall include but not be limited to:
1. Provide meaningful information to all service members, veterans, spouses and family members.
2. Promote ethical recruiting practices.
3. Provide complete information regarding student loan debt and financial aid.
- Students receiving Chapter 31 and Chapter 33 benefits must submit a certificate of eligibility no later than the first day of education.
- Students receiving educational assistance under Chapter 31, Chapter 33, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment or Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits are considered to be Covered Individuals.
Covered Individuals with Certificates of Eligibility may begin scheduled classes, even if the VA has not made a payment. There will be no penalty imposed or denial of student benefits or access, while waiting for the payment. Students will not be required toseek alternative funding while waiting for the payment.