Skip to content
- The school signed an agreement with the Department of Education on 04/16/2020 that it will use no less than 50% of its total eligible CARES Act funds to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students. The total amount to be disbursed to the school is $54,414.00.
- The school recieved the first 50% portion of the CARES Act funds on 04/30/2020.
- Checks were immediately created and disbursed for the full amount received ($27,207.00). 100% of the money went to eligible students who were still enrolled when the school temporarily closed on 03/17/2020.
- There were 45 students that were eligible to recieve these funds.
- A check was created and disbursed to all 45 students.
- Two thirds of the allocated funds ($18,119.86) were equally divided among the 24 students that were Pell Grant eligible, having an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) of 6195 or less. They received checks in the amount of $755.00. The remaining third of the funds ($9087.14) were equally divided among the remaining 21 eligible students. They received checks in the amount of $432.72.
- These funds are to be used by students for expenses related to the disruption of school operations due to Covid-19: food, housing, course materials, technology, health care and child care.