2. The period after class is spent working in our modern clinic salon on live models, under the supervision of licensed instructors.
3. The school class schedule makes it convenient for the student to attend class whether on a full or part-time schedule and to make up classes that are missed due to tardiness or absenteeism.
4. The average starting class is approximately seven (7) students per month. The maximum starting class accepted by the school will be no larger than 15 students per month. The maximum number of students allowed in the classroom is 25. The maximum allowed in the laboratory setting is 32.
5. There are a minimum of three instructors on duty at all times as required by the Massachusetts Board of Cosmetology and Barbering.
6. New classes begin on the first Tuesday of each month. The 1000 hour barber/styling program lasts for 29 weeks on a full-time basis and for 50 weeks on a part-time basis.
The school is closed on the following legal holidays:
In case of closing due to inclement weather students may call (617) 770-4444 to hear a recorded school message regarding the school decision to open or close. Students may also be notified by the “Dial My Call” texting service if their phone provider allows it.